If you're a start-up business or in the first 18 months of trading, we're going to get you set for success!
Join Ellis and Co and NatWest for an informal, yet informative chat, covering the topics that matter most to young businesses.
The seminar, to be held Thursday, June 8th at the Riverside Innovation Centre, University of Chester; will cover:
- Talking you through the ways we can support your needs
- Introducing you to a NatWest business growth enabler and understand the service they provide under NatWest’s FREE Boost programme
- Sign up for FreeAgent accounting software, FREE of charge
- Network with other new business owners in your local area
Our ‘Entrepreneurship Monitor’ shows that only 38% of small business owners know where to go for advice and only 33% have the right access to networks of relevant advisors.
Our Set for Success seminar is here to not only boost your business but to support you, the business owner, in your journey to success.
The seminar will look to support you with the knowledge that matters most to you, signpost the right people in your marketplace and provide you with the content to help you thrive.
The seminar, held from 8.30am – 10.30am, includes the following agenda:
- Set for Success – Your Day to Day Banking Requirements
- An introduction to #NatWestBOOST
- An overview of FreeAgent by Ellis and Co’s John Moorhouse.
- Planning and funding your business
- Networking – Supporting your business growth.
This event is free to attend, but you must register your place here.