Do you have proven experience within high volume / multiple company payroll processing?
Would you thrive working autonomously in a busy and varied role?
We are looking for a full time payroll manager; the role will focus on diligently processing and supporting monthly and weekly payroll for multiple client companies, in the region of 150 with varying employee sizes.
Responsibilities and duties will include although not be limited to;
- Processing payroll for multiple clients using Sage Payroll
- Calculating and inputting overtime, mileage claims, expenses and bonuses
- Updating records for starters and leavers, attachments of earnings and other notifications
- Ensuring statutory payroll submissions processed timely in relation to RTI, P32, P60’s etc.
- Administering the auto enrolment pension schemes
- Resolving payroll queries with clients and HMRC
- Sending payslips and associated documents to clients for payment processing
This position is permanent, working Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm based at our Chester city centre office.
A free parking space will be provided.
Please email your CV and covering letter, with the subject line: For the attention of Donna Bennett, to email@example.com