Business awards, culinary delights and casino chips made up the West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce’s annual ball.
Over 300 guests attended the event held at The Pavilion, Chester Racecourse, on Friday, October 13.
The annual event celebrates the achievements of businesses from across North Wales and West Cheshire all whilst raising funds for the Babygrow Appeal.
Over 300 guests attended the event including Francis Martin - President of the BCC and Guest DJ and Compere for the evening - Dee 106.3’s Gavin Matthews.
Ellis & Co were proud award sponsors of the night and donated a prize of a driving experience for two for the charity auction, which along with a raffle, raised over £5,000 for the Babygrow Appeal.
The winners of the annual chamber awards 2017 were:
- Power Solutions Award for Customer Excellence – Sponsored by Power Solutions won by Lomani Luxury Travel Ltd
- Start-Up Business of the Year Award – Sponsored by Umbrella Marketing Team and Armadillo Events won by Maths of the Day
- Young Person/Apprentice of the Year Award – Sponsored Heyland Recruitment won by Jake Brown of NatWest Business
- Banking Export & International Trade Award – Sponsored by Excello Law won By Cimteq
- Business Growth Award – Sponsored by NatWest Business Banking won by Jackson Fire & Security
- Made a Difference Award – Sponsored by The Alternative Board won by Peta Pendlebury of Book at Bedtime
- Members Choice Award – Sponsored by Insignia Resourcing Limited won by Joe Joinson of Protos Networks Limited
- Business of the Year Award – Sponsored by Ellis & Co Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers won by Edge Transport
“This year’s annual ball was a huge success,” said John Farrell, accounts senior at Ellis & Co.
“I was honoured to present the prize of business of the year to Edge Transport, congratulations to them and all of this year’s finalists.”
Debbie Bryce, deputy chief executive officer of the Chamber added: “Our showpiece annual ball is to celebrate our members and let it be known the dedication and effort they put in day in, day out.
“This year’s event has been truly fantastic, not only have we broken records with the number of guests, we have also been able to expand the award categories so we can acknowledge as many of our members as possible.”
For further infromation about the Chamber click here.