The Department for International Trade (DIT) has issued guidance for UK Businesses trading internationally.
This advice is for UK businesses that export or deliver goods and services abroad and have been impacted by the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- DIT support for UK business trading internationally
- financial support for business trading internationally
DIT can support businesses by:
- providing assistance with customs authorities to ensure smooth clearance of their products
- offering advice on intellectual property and other issues with business continuity
- British businesses that may face disruption due to the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) can visit the dedicated business support website for more information.
For further information click here.
The team at Ellis & Co are here and available to support you and your business through these uncertain times.
Please contact your account manager or call 01244 343504.