If your business is in the retail, hospitality or leisure sector, you will receive a cash grant of up to £25,000 per property.
Businesses in these sectors with a property that has a rateable value of £15,000 and under may be eligible for a grant of £10,000.
Businesses in these sectors with a property that has a rateable value of over £15,000 and less than £51,000 may be eligible for a grant of £25,000.
You will be eligible if:
1. Your business is based in England*
2. Your business is in the retail, hospitality and/or leisure sector
3. Properties that will benefit from the relief will be occupied properties that are wholly or mainly being used:
- as shops, restaurants, cafes, drinking establishments, cinemas and live music venues
- for assembly and leisure
- as hotels, guest and boarding premises and self-catering accommodation
Businesses with a rateable value of £51,000 or over are not eligible for this scheme.
How do I access it?
1. You do not need to do anything.
2. Your Local Authority will write to you if you are eligible for this grant.
When can I access it?
Local Authorities will write to all eligible businesses with information on how to claim this grant.
Any enquiries on eligibility for, or provision of, the reliefs and grants should be directed to the relevant Local Authority.
Business in Wales
Retail, leisure and hospitality businesses with a rateable value of £12,001 and £51,000 will get a grant of £25,000.
For further information and how to apply in Wales click here
*Information from gov.uk