Don’t miss out on a series of post Bexit briefings and bite sized sessions run by the West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce.
The sessions are open to members and non-members of the Chamber.
From customs procedures to the practicalities of buying from and selling to the EU market, a new trading era brings new rules of trade – with which your company must comply.
These events will provide you with:
- Updates on changes in process and legislation
- Explanation of key aspects of the new trading relationship
- Reliable information sources
International Trade Briefings
- International Trade Workshop: From A to B – The successful movement of goods March 11, 9am – 11am.
- The Trade Deal – The Operational Impact March 23, 9.30am – 10.30am
Click on the session for further information or to book.