Specialist Engineering and Construction courses are now available to businesses in Wales through the Welsh Government funded Personal Learning Account (PLA) scheme.
If you are over 19, live in Wales, earn up to £26,000 per year and are not on a work based learning programme you could be entitled to fully funded courses*.
Furloughed, agency workers, zero hour contract employees or employees at risk of redundancy are still eligible to apply for a Personal Learning Account course regardless of their salary (direct employer upskilling 100% funding also available)
- Engine Management Diagnostics
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Advanced Engine Diagnostics
- Preparation for Working in Construction (CSCS) (3 days)
- Power Cut-Out Saw Training (1 day)
- Introduction to Electrical Testing for Motor Vehicles
- Setting Out and Levelling with Laser Levels for Site Operatives (1 day)
- Setting Out and Levelling for Site Supervisors (2 day)
*Eligibility criteria applies
Ellis & Co Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers, Chester & Wrexham - 01244 343504, email@example.com