Bangor University is offering two micro/small businesses in North East Wales a fully funded course starting this September.
The 20Twenty programme aims to help business improve leadership skills and develop confidence.
The programme is available to businesses based in Wrexham, Flintshire or north Powys, delegates can either work or live in these areas.
To be eligible:
- The business should not have received more than 200,000 euros in De Minimis aid (state aid) over the last three years
- Delegates must work or live in North East Wales
- Delegates must have a level 2 (for our CMI level 4) or level 3 (for our CMI level 7) qualification
- The business must employ two members of staff or have a leadership role in the business
The 20Twenty programme consists of the following courses:
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) level 5-7 for Business Owners/Directors. Starts September 8, 2021
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) level 4 for Managers. Starts September 15, 2021
For further information contact Jackie Whittaker, 20Twenty Business Development manager and facilitator at Bangor Business School on 01248 382569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ellis & Co Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers, Chester, North Wales and The Wirral - 01244 343504, email@example.com