A new scheme to help small and medium businesses (SMEs) adopt digital technologies will be launched this autumn.
Help to Grow: Digital will offer SMEs free advice on how technology can help their business.
An online platform will help businesses:
- identify their digital technology needs
- assess technology purchasing options
- implement new technologies
The scheme also offer eligible businesses a grant of up to £5,000 to cover up to half of the costs of pre-approved, digital technology solutions.
To be eligible for the grant, businesses must:
- be registered in the UK at Companies House
- employ between five and 249 employees
- have been trading for more than 12 months
The Help to Grow: Digital scheme, will run for three years, taking a phased approach over a number of waves.
Further information will be released shortly.
Ellis & Co Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers, Chester, North Wales and The Wirral - 01244 343504, firstname.lastname@example.org