Training and Development
Profit maximisation is not just about increasing turnover or adjusting prices, it's about growing the bottom line in as many areas of the business as possible whilst retaining competitiveness.
At Ellis & Co we'll look at overall business performance, analyse key ratios and highlight those areas that are right for improvement.
We'll look in detail at:
- Reducing overheads
- Tax structuring
- Increasing sales and revenues
Leadership & Management Development
Our business diagnostic support may reveal that there is a need for investment in your management or leadership resources. Through our extensive network of contacts in both the public and private sectors we will work with you to source grants and other means of support so that you can develop your managers and leaders into people who will make full use of their potential and accelerate the growth of the business.
Through our Associates we will work with you to design training and development programmes which will have most impact on the business.
Improving Your Financial Management
Good financial management is the responsibility of all Directors of a business and not just the job of the Finance team.
Ellis & Co can provide innovative and practical advice on the application of sound financial management techniques covering areas such as:
- Financial performance management
- Costing, pricing, margin controls
- Budgeting, forecasting, rates of return, benchmarking
- Resource development
Sage accounting and Sage payroll software is the recognised accounting and payroll package in the UK.
As an accredited sage business partner and accountants club member of Sage UK Limited, Ellis & Co are experts in sage accounting software and sage training programmes. With in depth knowledge of the Sage Instant range and Sage Line 50 range we will develop an installation and training programme best suited to your business needs.
Together with Sage we have developed training plans to provide accounts and payroll training for small and medium sized enterprises, and when you purchase Sage software from us we will provide you with a 12.5% discount on the purchase price.
What are the benefits of computerising your book keeping records using Sage?
- Manage your accounts, finances and business processes better
- Manage your customers and prospects better and improve client relationships
- Manage your VAT returns using a suite of VAT reports approved by HMRC
- Produce monthly management reports to show the latest trading position of your business
- Reduce the risk of omitting information, resulting in more accurate reports
What we will provide for your business
- A free consultation
- Supply and install a suitable Sage accounting software at your premises tailored to suit your business needs
- Implement training structures
- Provide you with telephone support
Grooming Your Business for Sale
Ensuring maximum shareholder value can be realised is a key objective when the sale of a business is being prepared.
Ellis & Co can work with your firm to ensure that the business is in the best shape possible. We'll spend time with you:
- Reviewing your management reporting systems and tools
- Examining relationships with suppliers and customers
- Considering sale of assets not essential to the running of the core business
Ellis & Co can become part of your support team to see you through this challenging project.
Request a call back
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.
This form collects your name, telephone number and email address so that we can make contact with you. We take your privacy seriously – your details will not be used for any other purpose (e.g. mailing list) or passed on to any third party.