Starting your own business is an exciting and busy time. Being confronted with the various financial and legal aspects of a business start up can be extremely daunting on your own. This is where Ellis & Co can help.
The Ellis & Co Business Start-Up Programme provides:
- Initial free one hour meeting with a qualified accountant to discuss your financial needs. (Whether you are looking for advice on starting a new business, becoming a sole trader or limited company, general accountancy work or tax planning).
- A dedicated accountant assigned to you who will be the principal point of contact for you at all times and who will develop a close relationship with you to grow your business.
- Advice from our in-house tax specialist on all aspects of business and personal tax planning.
- Free advice from our independent financial adviser on company pension schemes, insurance, retirement planning and any other financial matters.
- Access to funding initiatives relevant to your business.
- Knowledge of local business sectors and key contacts in the area
Ellis & Co can help get your business off to the best possible start. Contact us today.
"When I started Explosivo, I knew right from the beginning that I didn’t want to handle all the financial responsibilities. I love making films and telling stories, but working out my tax or PAYE contributions would keep me up at night. Ellis & Co were recommended to me by a fellow entrepreneur and from the very first meeting with John Farrell and the team, I knew I was in good hands. I wanted someone with experience dealing with small start-up companies who would be in my corner, looking out for my interests. They deal with the financial red tape, leaving me free to build my business, and focus on what I’m good at."
Tj Cosgrove, Director – Explosivo Ltd
Request a call back
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.
This form collects your name, telephone number and email address so that we can make contact with you. We take your privacy seriously – your details will not be used for any other purpose (e.g. mailing list) or passed on to any third party.