Wealth Management and Financial Services
The Ellis & Co financial advisory and planning division was established to provide that important connection between a client's business financial position and that of his/her personal financial circumstances.
With a number of proposed legislative changes affecting businesses in the coming months and years it is important clients are well placed to maximise their investments.
Ellis & Co offer independent advice on a range of contemporary financial matters:
- Company pension schemes
- Critical illness cover
- Health & Key Person Insurance
- Investment portfolio management
- Life Insurance
- Personal pension planning
- Retirement and long-term health planning
- School fee plans
- Shareholder and partnership protection
- IHT Planning
- Employee Benefits
You & Your Family
Implications of Acquisition & Disposal of Property
The majority of acquisitions and disposals of property are taxable in some way - subject to reliefs or exemptions in some instances.
Some of the frequent issues arising are:
- What will my tax liability be?
- What should I do about capital allowances?
- What is the value of the property I am gifting or placing into trust?
- The person or company I am making the disposal to is connected to me. What should I do?
If you have any query related to these or any of the following, speak to our Tax Manager Peter Way-Rider:
- Tax on legacies and bequests
- Trust funds
- Providing for your children in the most tax efficient way
Request a call back
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.