Wealth Management and Financial Services
The Ellis & Co financial advisory and planning division was established to provide that important connection between a client's business financial position and that of his/her personal financial circumstances.
With a number of proposed legislative changes affecting businesses in the coming months and years it is important clients are well placed to maximise their investments.
Ellis & Co offer independent advice on a range of contemporary financial matters:
- Company pension schemes
- Critical illness cover
- Health & Key Person Insurance
- Investment portfolio management
- Life Insurance
- Personal pension planning
- Retirement and long-term health planning
- School fee plans
- Shareholder and partnership protection
- IHT Planning
- Employee Benefits
You & Your Family
Implications of Acquisition & Disposal of Property
The majority of acquisitions and disposals of property are taxable in some way - subject to reliefs or exemptions in some instances.
Some of the frequent issues arising are:
- What will my tax liability be?
- What should I do about capital allowances?
- What is the value of the property I am gifting or placing into trust?
- The person or company I am making the disposal to is connected to me. What should I do?
If you have any query related to these or any of the following, speak to our Tax Manager Peter Way-Rider:
- Tax on legacies and bequests
- Trust funds
- Providing for your children in the most tax efficient way
Request a call back
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.
This form collects your name, telephone number and email address so that we can make contact with you. We take your privacy seriously – your details will not be used for any other purpose (e.g. mailing list) or passed on to any third party.