Making a Difference
In 1989 Robert Ellis set out to build a firm that would support its clients not just with a full range of accountancy services, but additionally through gaining an understanding of their business, identifying ways to cut costs, reducing taxation and optimising opportunities for growth.
What makes us different is our in-depth experience and expertise which enables you and your business to succeed.
We are more than just accountants and the close partnership we develop with you will challenge you, support you and inform you so your business will flourish.
- We aim to complete your accounts within 30 days of receiving all the relevant accounting information from you
- We will assign a dedicated Account Manager to you who will be the principal point of contact for you at all times
- We will meet with you at least twice during every financial year
- We will contact you quarterly for an interim discussion about your business
- The firm's Director is always available for you to contact regarding any aspect of your business development and success
- We will always keep you informed of the very latest announcements that may affect your business and your personal taxation position
- We will underpin the accountancy services we provide for you with a range of other business support resources, to ensure that wherever we can we provide you with the information and expertise to enable your business to flourish
- Our fees will always be agreed in advance and be transparent
- We will always offer you an annual personal tax review and endeavour to ensure that your tax liabilities are minimised
- We will always offer you a personal financial review that is conducted with your business and other interests in mind