Corporate Finance Services
In the UK, corporate finance is often associated with events which involve raising capital to create, develop, grow or acquire businesses.
Acquisitions & Disposals
At Ellis & Co we are more than just accountants; we are there to support you with growth opportunities that may emerge through acquisition or merger with a competitor or complementary business.
Once you have found a potential match for your business we can help with:
- Assessing the potential through due diligence
- Optimising the taxation and financial situation of the amalgamated enterprise
- Advice on raising capital as we introduce you to our contacts in Corporate Finance
- Making your business attractive to a potential buyer
Whether you are considering new plant or machinery, moving into larger premises or expanding existing facilities we can assist with:
- Planning and costing
- Forecasting cash flow and profits
- Examining finance options, including factoring, invoice discounting, overdraft or loans, share issues
- Advising on tax issues
- Working with your current bankers or accessing other sources
- Due diligence and documentation
- Assistance from Government support sources and Regional organisations
Whatever your reason for valuing your business you'll want a fair, realistic and well-informed valuation, and at the same time you'll expect your advisors to know what they are doing and to have the experience to get it right first time.
At Ellis & Co we have the commercial experience and knowledge to provide you with a well-informed opinion.
The Ellis & Co Corporate Finance team can assist you arriving at a valuation of company shares giving full consideration to:
- The company's performance and financial standing as shown in the accounts
- The size of the shareholding and shareholders' rights
- The company's dividend policy
- Appropriate yields and price earning ratios
- The value of the company's assets
- The commercial and economic background at the valuation date
Recovery & Insolvency
With the right practical and realistic advice on how best to deal with cash flow and other financial difficulties, many businesses could avoid insolvency.
Request a call back
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.