Corporate Finance Services
In the UK, corporate finance is often associated with events which involve raising capital to create, develop, grow or acquire businesses.
Acquisitions & Disposals
At Ellis & Co we are more than just accountants; we are there to support you with growth opportunities that may emerge through acquisition or merger with a competitor or complementary business.
Once you have found a potential match for your business we can help with:
- Assessing the potential through due diligence
- Optimising the taxation and financial situation of the amalgamated enterprise
- Advice on raising capital as we introduce you to our contacts in Corporate Finance
- Making your business attractive to a potential buyer
Whether you are considering new plant or machinery, moving into larger premises or expanding existing facilities we can assist with:
- Planning and costing
- Forecasting cash flow and profits
- Examining finance options, including factoring, invoice discounting, overdraft or loans, share issues
- Advising on tax issues
- Working with your current bankers or accessing other sources
- Due diligence and documentation
- Assistance from Government support sources and Regional organisations
Whatever your reason for valuing your business you'll want a fair, realistic and well-informed valuation, and at the same time you'll expect your advisors to know what they are doing and to have the experience to get it right first time.
At Ellis & Co we have the commercial experience and knowledge to provide you with a well-informed opinion.
The Ellis & Co Corporate Finance team can assist you arriving at a valuation of company shares giving full consideration to:
- The company's performance and financial standing as shown in the accounts
- The size of the shareholding and shareholders' rights
- The company's dividend policy
- Appropriate yields and price earning ratios
- The value of the company's assets
- The commercial and economic background at the valuation date
Recovery & Insolvency
With the right practical and realistic advice on how best to deal with cash flow and other financial difficulties, many businesses could avoid insolvency.
Request a call back
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.
This form collects your name, telephone number and email address so that we can make contact with you. We take your privacy seriously – your details will not be used for any other purpose (e.g. mailing list) or passed on to any third party.