Completing payrolls is time consuming and can leave you with an unwanted headache but rest assured, our team in Chester and Wrexham is on hand to make the administrative process run smoothly for you.
Ellis & Co can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service including:
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly payroll
- Employees' payslips
- BAC's payments
- Completion of P45's for leavers
- P11D and employee benefits
- Administration of Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay
- Pension Auto enrolment linked to defined staging dates relevant for your business
- RTI (Real Time Information) reporting of PAYE
Our payroll service provides the following on an annual basis, regardless of whether we run your payroll throughout the year:
- Employer's annual return - P35- filed online
- Employee summaries -P60's
- Employee benefits and expenses returns - P11D and P9D
There are many deadlilnes to meet for statutory submissions, some of which are compulsory to file on line. Here at Ellis & Co we can ensure all submissions are submitted on time and penalties are avoided by submitting your papers on line on your behalf. These are:-
- VAT returns for registered traders
- PAYE annual returns for employers
- Limited company annual return form
- Corporation Tax returns for limited companies and clubs & associations
- Personal, partnership and trust income tax returns
Our team, based in Chester and Wrexham, can help you avoid sizeable penalties by taking care of your online filing requirements
Under the Pensions Act 2008, every UK employer must provide a pension scheme for their employees and contribute towards it.
It is compulsory for all employers to automatically enrol their employees into a pension scheme, even if they have one employee.
Employers failing to comply with the rules of automatic enrolment may face enforcement action including penalty notices.
It is down to the employer to choose their own pension scheme, we cannot advise.
At Ellis & Co we can:
- Complete a declaration of compliance form
- Set up the scheme on your behalf and then make the relevant deductions through payroll
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
If you are a Contractor in the HMRC CIS scheme you are under many obligations and it's possible you may not be aware of all of them. There's a lot to do and let's face it you probably have more important things to do running your own business.
At Ellis & Co we can:
- Tell you how much tax to deduct from each payment
- Complete monthly statements for subcontractors and send them out for you
- Complete the monthly CIS Return and submit it to HMRC online
- Calculate the amount of tax due to HMRC each month and complete the payslip for you.
We can act as your agent when dealing with CIS submissions; our detailed knowledge of the scheme has saved clients thousands of pounds and a great deal of hassle.
Request a call back
Simply complete the form below and one of our experts will get back to you.
This form collects your name, telephone number and email address so that we can make contact with you. We take your privacy seriously – your details will not be used for any other purpose (e.g. mailing list) or passed on to any third party.